Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am Back..Again.

3
Long time..I wrote something. Won’t say was busy, coz writing is not a matter subjected to it for me. I’ve written things when apparently I was supposed to be most busy..during classes, during exams, during travelling, during what not( I shall pre-suppose that you are excluding shit n sex :P). But then, whatever was the reason for such a long lull of silence I will figure out that later and will share with you then..for the time being I shall live in the moment and start the journey. I don’t know whether I’ll be updating this blog everyday or not, but that’s for sure it will be much much more often than before. So what’s in store today. Hmm.. it’s a motivation for me to start writing again, it’s something which has fetched me the real inner happiness after such a long time..I have got selected for internship in Tata Motors. And that’s a big news. No not that it’s my dream company or I am expecting a pre placement offer from there or I am getting a high stipend or something..it’s just that the feeling is awesome, because just few days back I was amongst the few people who had not got intern arranged anywhere ( thanks to my ex-girl friend with whose reference I was trying to get an off-campus internship and then due to our break-up I had to leave that company for consideration and for which I had left all other companies coming up in our college for the internship) and had to stay back in hostel after end sems to apply for the companies coming for intern. All my friends had got intern arranged before end sems itself and had gone to their native places, and I was the only one left in hostel hoping to get intern in any company which comes up and rush back to home for a couple of days. Then just after the exams got over there was an opening for intern in Tata Motors. I applied for it and was called up for the interview with 5 more people and finally got in (with 2 more colleagues).
Their office is in UB city 14th floor, one of the most amazing places I have seen in B’lore and working over there is definitely going to be a lot of fun. But during interview they slapped us with some hard core facts that we will undergo a good slogging of our asses and we might have to work 7 days a week. And it may involve a lot of travelling too. But anyways I am up for it. We are yet to start with the project. The profile is marketing, rest of the details I’ll let you know when I start off. But the nice part is that I have got a decent company with a good brand name, and things which initially looked a bit topsy-turvy have started falling in right places. For the time being I am happy and contented.. for long time I was trying out hard to reason out some of the most unreasonable instances in my life but now I am trying to see a bigger picture, don’t know about everything but yeah somethings really happen for good.
Hope to keep you updated with my intern experiences and other experiences too, now on. Cheers.. BBye.

3 Response to I am Back..Again.

February 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM

who said writing is not for you? you knocked my socks off man... apart from one or two grammatical errors (yea, I have a BIG eye for English Grammar, and I go wrong still lol), you write fantastic... I mean, I'm literally flabbergasted...

lovely post... and well, All The Best @ Tata Motors...

- SooRAJ, www.TheKingMaker.in

April 18, 2009 at 5:56 AM

Gd effort

April 18, 2009 at 6:15 AM

@ sooraj
ya man..if u keep reviewing ..i'll definitely improve..:)

@ siddharth
Thnx bro..!!